- She has one of the co-founders of Netflix on speed dial.
- Competed against Gary Vee in a milkshake skulling contest and lost. Badly.
- She ran for Deputy Lord Mayor of Melbourne in 2020 despite knowing nothing about politics.
- Founded the world’s sexiest toothpaste company 101 Lifestyle.
- She has written two best selling books, Australian Style and Australian Beauty.
- She was named in the 2021 40 Under 40 Most Influential Asian-Australians.
- Runs CODI Agency, a digital marketing company based out of Melbourne, Australia
- Co-Founded Lisnic.com an online platform that connects business Mentors and celebrities with Mentees globally
- Co-Hosts the Lisnic podcast which features interviews with the world’s top business minds including Gary Vaynerchuk, Marc Randolph, Grant Cardone and Chris Voss.
- Goes on LinkedIn and TikTok way too much.
- Social media strategy
- Digital content creation
- Personal branding
- Fashion (she’s a shopaholic)
- Mario Kart (Despite being a terrible driver IRL, she fancies herself as a bit of a wiz around the virtual track)
- Cooking (let’s just say not burning toast is a struggle)