Interesting facts about lars:
- German, born in South Korea, spending formative years in Hong Kong, Thailand (Phuket), India (Kolkata), China (Beijing & Zhongshan), US (Chicago) and Germany (Bonn).
- Worked in 10 different industries & started doing internships at 13 years old.
- Athlete of the year award in high school and vice president of the rugby union in university.
- Used to be a hip hop artist in Beijing
- Collects Japanese whisky and is an avid aquarium enthusiast (has visited every aquarium in every city he’s ever travelled to)
- Founded the “HKUST Adventure Club” in University and set up camping trips with over 120+ people.
- Is an introvert, but loves public speaking.
What he does to keep himself out of trouble:
- By having a wife & being extremely antisocial outside of work.
- By only driving 10km/hour above the speed limit at all times.
- Investing too much time in podcasts, digital marketing developments and Netflix documentaries.
What you can talk to him about:
- Digital Marketing (SEO, SEM, SMM) & Sales
- Fish & random animal facts
- Leadership philosophies
- Music (invest at least 2-3 hours/week in new song discoveries – regardless of genre)
What he can’t help you with:
- Matching colors (I’m colorblind)
- Flattery (I’m bluntly honest)
Lars in one word: