- Born in Australia, grew up in England and spent more than 7 years in China.
- Represented East of England in Hockey, Swimming and Cross-country.
- Travelled to more than 71 countries, trying every local delicacy on the way!
- Opened offices, set up operations and grew prize winning teams in Sanya, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Panama and Brazil.
- Hosted the first British Council tour in China with Huawei, Tencent, BYD and more.
- Built and managed the multi-million dollar licensing portfolio for the 4th largest toy company in the world with contracts with Disney, Marvel, Warner, Universal, Pinkfong etc.
- Runs Chili Agency, a digital marketing company based in Panama, Brazil and Mexico.
- Mum to two beautiful baby boys and wife to a “latino loco”
- Diving – nothing better than escaping the noise and chaos of the world under water.
- Leadership and management
- Travel, especially China
- Food – any other wannabe vegans out there? Just don’t have the self control.
- Fish & Diving
- Environmental Protection
- Hong Kong prisons